Kari Seaverson, DDS & John Seaverson, DDS
Dear valued patients of Tooth by the Lake,
We will be reopening Monday, May 18th and we are looking forward to seeing you all again!
If you had an appointment scheduled while we were closed we will be calling you to reschedule. If you have appointments coming up we will be calling you to confirm, so you do not need to call us. Please call us if you have an urgent or emergent dental need or if you would like to schedule your dental work and do not have an appointment currently. We have been getting a lot of phone calls and emails in the last week so please be patient as we are trying to get to all of your calls and emails.
Because the safety of our patients and staff has always been a priority, we have recently instituted the following measures to ensure that safety:
- Pre-screening for all patients
- Reducing wait times and exposures in all areas of the clinics
- Adjusting clinic schedules to better accommodate patient needs and requiring face masks to be worn by staff and patients at all times.
In addition, we have enhanced our personal protective equipment use and intensified our cleaning protocols to ensure everyone’s safety. While guidelines for best practices are continually changing, we are confident that as a private clinic we are able to quickly adapt and ensure the safety of those who trust us with their healthcare needs, and will continue to do so moving forward.
For those of you arriving to our clinics for an appointment, some important changes are being made. As we increase our safety measures, we are asking for your help as well. The following requirements have been put in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
- You are required to bring a mask or face covering and wear it throughout your entire visit. This is not only for your protection but for the protection of those around you.
- When possible, arrive to your appointment alone. Of course, for minors and adults needing assistance, a guardian or caretaker will be welcome in the exam room as well. We ask that they also wear a mask or face covering.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you have a fever, cough, loss of smell, taste, or any respiratory symptoms. If you have a previously scheduled appointment and are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, we ask that you cancel your appointment and reschedule when you are symptom-free. By working together we can help reduce the risk and exposure to COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses.
We have missed you and we look forward to caring for you!
Tooth By The Lake has been a health centered, mercury free dental practice since 1982. At Tooth By The Lake we're concerned about more than just your mouth. We're concerned about you and the role your mouth is playing in your overall health. This philosophy means we offer many choices of dental materials, dental treatment and alternatives to traditional dentistry.
If you are an existing patient, we would like to thank you for trusting us with your dental care. If you are a new patient we would like to welcome you to our dental office. Our dentists, Dr. Kari Seaverson, and Dr. John Seaverson and their dental team are committed to providing you with the personalized, high quality dental care that you deserve.
We offer patients a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services designed to meet the needs of the entire family. Our goal is to assist each of our patients in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and overall health.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Periodontal Treatments
- Safe Mercury/Amalgam Removal
- Ozone Therapy
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs and the dental treatments they are receiving. We encourage you to visit our dental videos page which contains a library of videos related to the dental procedures and treatment options we offer.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our dental practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, payments & insurance and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us @ (952) 475-1101 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Kari Seaverson,
Dr. John Seaverson
Hopkins, MN 55343
Phone: (952) 475-1101